Last updated: 04 August 2021
Support by local universities
National University of Singapore
The University Counselling Services offers mental health support and counselling services.
The NUS Care Unit offers support for those who have experienced sexual harassment or misconduct. You can contact them in one of the following ways:
- Call 6601-4000 (available daily, monitored closely by NCU during office hours)
- Email email@example.com (available daily, monitored closely by NCU during office hours)
- Submit a Confidential Help Form (requires you to log in with your NUS ID but your submission will be anonymous unless you provide them with identifying information).
You may also find the following useful:
The Assistant Dean for your Residential College is able to provide you with general support. They can guide you through reporting processes and provide advice for your situation.
National Technological University
The University Counselling Centre (UCC) provides professional counselling and related psychological wellbeing services to NTU students.
If you or your friend has experienced harassment or sexual misconduct, you can contact:
- Campus Security at 6790-5200
- The Office of Student Wellbeing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your immediate professor or school officer.
Singapore Institute of Technology
The SIT Counselling Service offers free and confidential counselling services for students. It is located at SIT Student Life Office, SIT@Dover, University Services Centre, Level 1. To make an appointment, email SITCounselling@SingaporeTech.edu.sg
- Mon to Thurs 8:30am – 6:00pm. Last appointment is at 5:00pm.
- Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm. Last appointment is at 4:30pm.
After Office Hours Crisis Helpline: 6592-2030
Singapore Management University
The Mrs Wong Kwok Leong Student Wellness Centre offers mental health and wellbeing support. To reach them, call 6828-0786 or email email@example.com. You can also make an appointment to see a counsellor
If you or your friend has experienced harassment or sexual misconduct, contact Voices@SMU , the university’s designated first contact for disclosures of incidents involving harassment. They will advise and counsel you on the possible options you can take.
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Wellbeing Services offers mental health and wellbeing support. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your preferred dates and times of appointment.
Singapore University of Social Sciences
C-three offers mental health and wellbeing support.